"AND JUSTICE FOR ALL"
24. Who was Jesus? He was a Prophet of Allah.
25. Where was He born? In Bethlehem, of Judah, in the house of David.
26. Who were His Father and Mother? Joseph and Mary.
27. Will you give in brief the line (genealogy) through which Jesus came? Some of the Great Fathers through which Jesus
came are: Abraham, Boaz by Ruth, Jesse, King David, Solomon, Hezekiah and Joseph by Mary.
28. Why did ALLAH send Jesus to this earth? To save the Israelites from the iron hand oppression of the pale-skin nations
of Europe, who were governing a portion of Palestine at that time.
29. How long has that been? About two thousand years ago.
35. Where do we get the name Jesus? From the West.
36. What does the name Jesus mean? Jesus means Justice.
37. Did the Angel give to the Child that was called Jesus a Holy Name? Yes, but it cannot be used by those who are slaves
LIVING THE LIFE OF LTPF and J.
1. JUS NATURAE (LAW OF NATURE)
2. JUS DIVINUM (DIVINE LAW)
3. JUS ECCLESSIASTICUM (TEMPLE LAW)
4. JUS CANONICUM (CANON LAW)
5. JUS GENTIUM (LAW OF NATIONS)
6. JUS SOLI (LAW OF SOIL)
6. JUS HONORUM (LAW OF PUBLIC OFFICE)
7. JUS CIVILE (CIVIL LAW)
8. JUS COMMUNE (COMMON LAW)
9. JUS PERSONUM (LAW OF PERSONS)
10. JUS IN REM (PROPERTY LAW)
***these legal ideals most directly effect the descendants of the Moorish Family of Nations from Northwest Amexem
(Africa), now living in North America as citizens and nationals.
we must understand JURISPRUDENCE (and LEGISPRUDENCE). as well as the ideas of PROPRIA PERSONA (to be in full possession/control
of ones whole being), and PRO SE (to stand up in represention of oneself).